Dutch Growrooms

Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Can I have your attention please?

In a joint, spliff, bong, chillum or vaporizer?
Share your experiences here.

Moderators: deliriumt, cannabinol, milehigh, CoolZero

Can I have your attention please?

Postby Puffin13 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:58 am

This is, by far, the most important news that I have ever brought here… or anywhere, for that matter. If you can spare a few minutes, this could change your life or the life of someone you care about. This will also change the way you look at people and governments that suppress the knowledge and facts of the cannabis plant.

I watched all 7 of the videos in this series and was astounded by what I saw. (There were over 60,000 hits on this YouTube video in the first 2 weeks!) In part 5, I actually started releasing emotion, in the form of tears, for the needless pain and suffering of these people...and people everywhere, that suffer at the expense of corporate profit.

These videos show the world there is a cure for cancer (YES! A cure for cancer!) and other diseases and ailments! Cannabis IS the cure!

Please watch these videos and give your reaction to them. Were you as moved as I was?
Do you think it is all a bunch of crap? I don’t believe it is but would like your opinion.

All 7 videos are HERE.

The “Run from the Cure” web site is HERE.

If you were moved by this, as I was, you might want to give these good people some financial support. I know I am going to. Peace & Love. puffin13
Home honey! I'm high!
Puffin13

Re: Can I have your attention please?

Postby liverpool fil » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:12 pm

a great set of vids ,mutch thanks ,,,fil
liverpool fil

Re: Can I have your attention please?

Postby cannabisactivis » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:15 pm

High!!!
I've watched these vids and yes they give you goosebumps...
It shows another example of how we are manipulated by the gouverments, press, etc...
Thanx for pointing it out, I'll do my best to show it to more people, maybe 1 day the world will see the truth!!!
laterssss
Bart.
cannabisactivis

Return to how do you use your marijuana?