Travel reports

Links to friends

Our Cannabis Shops

Image Galleries

Link to Hempcity

Guestbook

Legalize it already.

...and what a policy!
America, land of prohibition and professional prisons. With Canada and Mexico following like children.

Moderators: deliriumt, milehigh, CoolZero

Legalize it already.

Postby Virgil » Sat May 31, 2008 4:28 pm

I have recently started bookmarking threads for "Legalize it already?" There is an article in the San Francisco Gate talking about the growing growing, a land of real farmacy grade stuff. San Francisco is officially a marijuana sanctuary and it is the comments that reflect the Legalize Already conclusion.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 10Q7JP.DTL

There is talk of a medpot law returning to NC. This is the CannabisNews.com link- http://cannabisnews.com/news/23/thread23962.shtml The article has 23 comments at http://blog.news-record.com/staff/debat ... uana.shtml You can see by the comments everyone is tired of the fun and games and we want legalization and we want it yesterday.

Legalize it already.
We are slaves to the corporations and the government is the overseer.
Virgil
Forum builder

Re: Legalize it already.

Postby DawnOfTheEnd » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:41 am

We're headed in the right direction.

Illinois, where I live, just recently legalized medicinal marijuana. I'm convinced that with a Democratic president (we'll see tomorrow if it will be Obama or Clinton), this country will begin a major shift towards liberalism. We're due for it. Hopefully marijuana legalization will not be left behind in the process.

We need to show everyone how much marijuana can benefit our suffering economy. Legalize marijuana and then tax it! (It will still be cheaper than buying it on the black market.) Pot is not going away - we need regulation, not prohibition.
DawnOfTheEnd

Re: Legalize it already.

Postby Joe King Park » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:58 pm

I Am Now A Techie On A Website ( MMAR) In Oregon State, And I Must Say I Am Helping Out Some Very Nice People Who Appreciate My Input
I Chose Oregon As It's Ten Thousand Miles From My Home, And Work As Moderator ( Ask Joe )
By Helping Out @ The Site Has Done Nothing But Increase My Feelings Of Self Worth And Esteem
Ultimeatley I Would Like The U.K To Adopt Something Similar As It's So Far Behind The Rest Of The Western Worlds Understanding Of This Ancient Medicine
Oregon Is A Excellent Example On How Compassion Clubs Can Work, And Do Work
One Day , The U.K May Catch Up If Someone Put Their Mind To It
Sincerley
Joep
Branded
Joe King Park

Return to Cannabis policies of North America.